Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Busy time! And a word on comments...

Sorry for the lack of updates. It's busy time at the office and I haven't had time to sewwwwwww! But things will ease up soon enough and I'll be back to regular posts.

In one quick piece of sewing news, the zoo safari dress (remix version) is DONE. And the darling monkey approves. So she's going to wear the dress on her birthday. Hurrah!!!

Now, a word on comments. Thanks to everyone who has left comments here; I truly appreciate it :-)))

But I must apologise because I still haven't figured out the settings on Blogger and some comments sit for ages, waiting to be moderated. And then, some comments bypass the whole approval/moderation thing and are published.

So if you don't see your comments, it's not because I'm ignoring you, promise! I just need to figure out how to set things up so that anyone (except anonymous posters) who wants to say something can do so.

Thanks for putting up with my total confusion with Blogger :-) I *heart* comments and am always happy to answer questions ... especially about fabric shopping. LOL!!!!

No comments: