Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Burda top in action

Here are the action shots at last, taken by a colleague at the office today. Yes, we're a pretty casual office :-) (and boy are the yellow walls ugly). This top is proving to be very comfy so far.

Oh and you can read my review of this top at PatternReview here. On to the pics!

Front (my hands are there to "shape" me a waist. hahahhaha!):

Back (the way I'm standing makes it look as if I have non-existant hips. My hips are small, but they're not that small ... it's an illusion):3/4, standing on the red carpet (as if! hahaha!) view:

4 comments:

designer said...

Looking great!
I suppose this top can go a long way from an office outfit to a movie date wear.

Anonymous said...

Looking gorgeous Simone! It's a great top! Looks really comfy! Congrats on sewing again! Yay!

Anonymous said...

Love your top! That print is something special. After going through the poly/lycra, you do deserve the red carpet in my opinion:).

Simone said...

Thank you all soooo much! You are so encouraging and I really appreciate that :-) This top is a small step in the right direction and hopefully one day soon, I'll be whipping up fabulous concoctions like yours, Jali, or yours, Adey!

Ina, your wonderful work inspires me too and I LIKE your comment about "movie date wear." I'll put on this top one weekend and drop hints to my husband about movie date night .... we haven't been on one in tooooooooo long. :-) Hahahahha!