Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Headsup - Sale @ Spotlight; Burda & New Look patterns cheap!

From this Thursday, 22nd July to Sunday, 1st August Spotlight is holding a red ticket sale. Here are the highlights for those who sew:
  • Burda and New Look patterns are just SGD$5.99 each!!! VIP Members (if you're not one, just sign up for FREE) get an additional 10% off and so pay SGD$5.39 each.

    You'll need to go through the pattern book for the Burda patterns (and then line up and get the Spotlight folks to retrieve them for you ... pain in the behind, if you ask me), but the New Look ones are displayed out in the open at the section near the quilting cottons.

  • Selected fabric from SGD$6 per metre. The Spotlight folks said that they're slowly clearing out the warehouse, so expect more of these specials in future sales as well.

  • 30% off lace trim by the metre, machine embroidery theads and stabilisers, sewing boxes and trolley bags and the entire range of buttons.
I'm avoiding the place! LOL! I have zero self control and certainly don't need to add to the stash. But I'm happy to enable ... hahahahaha!

Address - Level 5, Plaza Singapura, 68 Orchard Road
Phone - +65 6733 9808
Opening hours - 10am to 10pm daily
Website- www.spotlight.com.sg

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't decide whether to go. I love great deals on fabric but hate the Q! How to carry so many bolts and wait in the Q...*sigh*.

I must say you are very updated on such info. How come I'm a member and I dunno...hmmm :P

designer said...

Thanks for sharing, now I know which places I should avoid :P
Seriously, I'll be sure to go there soon (and leave my wallet at home).

Simone said...

The Spotlight queues are horrible. And nobody seems to be in any rush to work faster, which really annoys me sometimes.

Oh, and I'm friends with some of the folks there such as Mr P, Mary and the fella with the blonde hair whose name escapes me now. So they sometimes dish out little nuggets of info on new stock or when the sales are coming up. Hee hee hee!